Winnebago Warrior Ford 99
CHASSIS: 1999 Gas Dash Air Conditioning Tilt Wheel Cruise Control AM/FM stereo (tape deck converter can connect other players), driver and passenger seats swivel sideways to become additional seats for dining space. Seat belts for 6, Rear Bumper Spare Tire, easy to use level bubble next to driver for manual leveling (wood blocks included) Required for Frig/Freezer operation.
Coach/House: Winnebago Warrior: Sleeps 5 adults, Queen cabover bed comfortably sleeps 2 with 12volt reading lamp & 2 screened vent windows, Sofa makes into a double and Dinette makes into a single Bed, Screened Kitchen/Dinette windows, bathroom roof vent and front door to keep fresh air in and bugs out. Self contained Fresh water system, 2 waste holding tanks, 12volt water system pump or direct connect with hose, Double Sink, Shower, Toilet, LP 3 burner stove/Oven, Electric & Propane Frig/Freezer, Propane Furnace w/12volt forced air fan. * Roof Air Conditioning, Microwave & Wall outlets require electric hook up at campsite or a generator (available by request, ask owner) Extension cord at house or cabin "may" run AC on low setting, ask owner for advice.
AC DC TV DVD 9 inch screen Available upon request.
Power: RV equipped with a bumper mounted generator upon request. This means that all features can be used with or without electric hookup. RV camp spots may or may not have hook ups for water faucet, 15,20, 30 & 50amp elect service, sewer dump, WIFI, cable TV etc. 30amp service is the best fit for this vehicle when AC is going to be used. If you prefer not to run the Genset or plug it in everything except AC, microwave & wall outlets will still run on propane and battery power for hours to days. RV MUST BE LEVEL to use refrigerator! Dry ice from QFC/Albertsons grocery can be used in a cooler for picnics, at the beach or hike trails when not near RV etc.
Only an unsafe condition or drive train breakdown applies to early return or partial refund/discount.
Please pick up/return the motorhome at or before 11:00 am, or request other arrangements in advance.
Fees & Charges
- Daily Rental
- $50 Winter ($135 May1-Sept30 Summer) ($160 5/22-31 & 8/28 - 9/13 Holiday)
- Weekly Rental
- $350 Winter (750 May1-Sept30 Summer) ($160 5/22-31 & 8/28 - 9/13 Holiday)
- Monthly Rental
- $1500 Winter ($2700 May1-Sept30 Summer) all nights include 100 miles
- Reservation Deposit
- Minimum $250 or 1/2 rental estimate whichever is greater. (necessary to secure reservation)
- Security Deposit
- Minimum $500 ($1000 Holiday) (Pets, add additional $200) *Refunded within 7 business days after coach is returned in the same condition as when rented.
- Insurance Fee
- Free Binder Furnished From Your Insurance Company Or ask owner.
- Mileage Fee
- .32 per mile in excess of 100 miles per night rented.
- Generator Charge
- 1 hour per day free and then $3 per hour (gen use on average is very low)
- Cleaning Charge
- $250 if not returned clean, both interior and exterior, including all under coach luggage compartments. Cleaning is not complimentary, please be prepared to clean off bugs, mud and clean/dust/vac interior
- Additional Charge
- $20 waste dump service charge
- Airport Pickup
- $2/mile RV or $1.50/mile towncar (All deliveries & pick up's must be approved in advance by owner or additional fee may apply)
- Rental Delivery Fee
- $2 per mile (All deliveries & pick up's must be approved or additional fee may apply)
- Fuel Tanks
- $20 Fill Charge Plus Cost Of Fuel OR Top Off Before Return.
- Propane Tanks
- $20 Fill Charge Plus Cost Of Propane Fuel OR Top Off Before Return.
- $100 if requested with basic furnishings. Kitchen/cookware, Bedding & towels folding camp chairs etc. (enough for everyone in your group)
- Cleaning is not complimentary or included with House kit service. Please be prepared to stop at a cleaning station for road dust bugs & mud and clean dust & sweep vac interior or pay a cleaning fee at return.
- Based on availability owner will select sleeping bags or blankets and a pillow for each person unless otherwise requested.
- 400 watt inverter, TV/DVD 9" and other special requests may be available
- One way rental
- $2 per mile if dropped off or picked up at a major airport (must be authorized or additional charges may apply)
Return by: 11 am
Cancellation: Cancellation Policy more than 60 days prior to start of rental $65 is forfeited. From 15 to 60 days prior 1/2 rental deposit, and 14 days or less the entire rental deposit is forfeited.
Pets: Additional $200 on the security deposit. Refundable if not damaged or special cleaning required
- A REMINDER PLEASE, NO SMOKING OR INCENSE BURNING INSIDE THE MOTORHOME! This includes legal use of Marijuana! Use extreme caution burning candles. We Gladly Accept cash, check (14 days advance)
- California (Orange County)
- Burningman Rental
- One-Way Rental
- Vehicle Type
- Motorhome Type C
- Coach Length
- Coach Sleeps
- Located in
- 20 min from SEATAC, I-90 Snoqualmie Pass, HWY 2 Stevens Pass resorts ski hike camp