'Gypsy Wind' is a 22' Mercedes Roadtrek RS Adventurous, combining legendary Mercedes-Benz engineering with the ingenious RV creativity by Roadtrek.
• Drives like a SUV, yet has all the comforts of home!
• Seats 3, Sleeps 2 adults plus 1 child
• Powered by a Mercedes turbo diesel engine gets 21-23 mpg
• Immaculate like-new condition!
• Motors up hills easily, handles beautifully on curves and parks in regular parking spaces
• Personal orientation & walk-through of all functions, aspects and operations of RV so that you are knowledgeable and comfortable while on your vacation
• Extensive Manual with instructions for operating all functions of RV, covering all that was covered during the orientation
• Choice of king-sized bed or 2 twin beds for comfortable sleeping plus an optional folding mattress that fits on front seats for a child
• Three captain seats – for driving comfort and all seats swivel to create living and dining area
• Custom-built acacia wood counter-top for use as extra food prep or as a desktop
• Panoramic windows from front to rear and windows surrounding back three sides provide lots of daylight and openness to nature
• Blinds and curtains on all windows for privacy and creating a cozy atmosphere
• Two dining areas - front and rear
• Back doors open fully to allow a feeling of being in nature and provide easy access to underneath storage.
• Plenty of storage inside for your belongings, including hanging wardrobe and under floor storage for camping gear and supplies
• Mosquito netting for back doors to keep bugs out
• Permanent private bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity sink. There is also an exterior shower
• Galley kitchen has 2-burner propane stovetop, microwave/toaster/convection oven, refrigerator with freezer, stainless sink and hot water heater, furnace, roof air-conditioner, ceiling fan
• 17" flat screen TV and DVD player
• Onan generator powers all inside appliances
• Two marine batteries allow you to camp without needing hookups
• Comes stocked with high quality household items: pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, utensils, cups, cooking and meal prep, French press, Peet’s coffee, blender, paper products, etc. List provided before rental pick-up
I traveled and lived full time in 'Gypsy Wind'. I desired to get behind the wheel and follow the 'gypsy wind', seeing where the road would take me: stopping along the way at the perfect little spot to have lunch along a river; staying tucked in among the yellow aspen trees in the fall; camping on the beach, falling asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing; nestled in the Redwoods.
Now I get to offer my experience to help you create your dream road-trip vacation!
All this is available to you on your very own road-trip, as you travel at your pace, to the places you are drawn... and in your very own RV!
TESTIMONIALS (a couple of many):
"The rental of Belinda's RV was a fantastic experience. The first component that made this a great experience was the very accurate and detailed website that was excellent in conveying the picture of the RV and all that was included.
The second component was the personal interaction with Belinda both before and during the reservation period. That interaction was extremely helpful.
The last important component of this trip was the quality of the RV. The RV was in excellent condition both visually and mechanically. In addition, the RV was clean and well stocked with items that made our day-to-day living very comfortable and are not included in RVs rented from a commercial vendor.
Also included is a detailed binder of information about all the systems of the RV and all the help numbers should there be any mechanical problems.
We have rented RVs in the past with good results. Our entire rental experience with Belinda Joy and her RV was far above all of our past experiences."
Seldom, can I say this . . . "Belinda is fantastic, just keep doing what you are doing!"
~ Mike & Melanie
"We recently rented Gypsy Wind for a 9 day trip up the Oregon Coast. I’m happy to say that every aspect of the rental and experience with Belinda exceeded our expectations.
The RV itself is in beautiful condition, drives like a van and is very comfortable for sleeping, cooking and enjoying a great road trip. This was our very first RV trip and we found everything very easy to use and well-designed.
Working with Belinda was a real pleasure. She’s incredibly well-organized and took the time to answer all of my “newbie” questions. She provides well-organized binders that helped us answer the few questions we had while on our trip. Although we did not need to contact her, she was available by phone/text during our entire trip..
We highly recommend Gypsy Wind and Belinda if you are considering renting an RV. We hope to rent her again soon!"
~ Dan & Joanie